MomDoc Midwives is a fully integrated OB/GYN practice focused on providing an alternative to the typical care offered to childbearing women during pregnancy, labor, birth, and the postpartum period.
As certified midwives, Melissa Troncale, CNM, Kim Swift, CNM, Ramona Joseph, CNM, and Grayson Guzman, MD all come together to provide personalized and comprehensive care for women and their families. Our providers are specialists in low-risk pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum care. They are trained to recognize and deal with deviations from the norm as well as certain high risk situations.
Our certified nurse midwives offer fully integrated services which include:
- care to women during pregnancy and birth
- primary care to women
- well-woman care related to reproductive health
- annual gynecological exams
- family planning
- menopausal care
- pap smears
- in-house blood work, lab services through LabCorp
- Essure permanent birth control
- da Vinci Robotic-Assisted Surgery, including hysterectomy
- endometrial ablations
- IUD insertion and removal
- in-office procedures
If you have been looking for a certified nurse midwife with experience and an excellent reputation in the medical community, come and see us today. We are committed to offering our patients state-of-the-art care, convenient appointments and personal, undivided attention.